Stay Safe Online
A fraud seller or buyer can not be identified in any definite way. We urge you to judge well and take the following tips into consideration:
How to sell safely?
- At the time of delivery, try to make the full payment. Recall using a secure location.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honor fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Check the purchaser authorizations if a bulk order request exists. Ask the buyer to supply photo ID and address proof.
- To avoid misunderstandings with the customer, ensure that your product meets the features you list on your ad.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
How to buy safely?
- Take a safe meeting with the seller and check the item before you purchase. Under this one rule, most scams will be avoided. This also applies to renting homes.
- Beware of unreal offers. Probably if it seems to be too good to be true. Purchasers can make hasty decisions through unrealistic offers.
- The best way to deal is to collect and pay the item simultaneously. Don't transfer the funds or use a debit card before you collect an item to pay someone you don't know.
- Request clear information about the condition, price, payment method and method of delivery.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- For electronics, cars and bikes, the functioning of the product should be tested in advance of purchase. Check the chassis number of the vehicle. Third-party services that provide a vehicle history for theft, damage and identification are available.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
How to take care of the safety of your account?
- Do not disclose your account login and password. Consider a hard password consisting of at least 6 characters, with at least one digit.
- We do not recommend the saving of your browser password for security reasons. Change to a new password if you believe that someone knows your password.